EDB9315A does not resume

I am using Windows CE 6.0 with EDB9315A Cirrus Logic eval board and BSP. My
objective is to have the board wake from suspend on a USB interrupt
(originating from mouse, keyboard, USB modem etc).

The board will resume if KITL is built into the image but not if there is no
KITL support. I've looked in the source code of OEMPowerOff() and see that
two different code paths are taken depending on whether KITL is present or
not. I suspect the latter path is defective. Has anybody succeeded in getting
this to work?

Stated more generally, will the EP3915 CPU resume from standby on interrupt
(the user guide says it will)?

Thanks
Mike O'Dwyer

.