I am trying To USB Function as Usb Host Client Driver, Is It OK

Hi Experts,
I am working with Armbased board with Intel PAX270 processor and WinCE50.
My BSP Supports both USB functioin and USB Host drivers.I am tring to load
Usb Serial Function driver for my USB to Serial device(my Modem).

I wanted to load USBFNSER driver(usbserialfn.dll) when I plug in my Device.
How to load that driver for my Devcie. I need help on Registry settings.
I want to the load the usbserialfn.dll driver using my device VID and PID
Group info.
I don't want to use any Class OR Interface Group.

My question(s) is:
1) is it possible to load usbserialfn.dll driver to my USB to Serial Device?
2) What are the registry settings for loading this driver to my device with
PID VID information?
Your valuable suggestions are always appreciable.
Thanking you all.

Regards,
-Anvesh

  • Re: Do you tell me how to generate the usbser.dll for PB6?
    ... Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com ... Please note that the 1118/206 is the USB device's PID/VID. ... then it want to load the dll file in the ... // Attempt to load client driver based on registry settings ...
  • Re: Do you tell me how to generate the usbser.dll for PB6?
    ... I am going to find a way to generate the dll from lib file. ... Please note that the 1118/206 is the USB device's PID/VID. ... then it want to load the dll file in the ... // Attempt to load client driver based on registry settings ...
  • Re: Driver Load Sequence
    ... Yes i have changed the load order in platform.reg ... There are some other USB related modules which might ... > Have you tried changing the order of the USB Host driver so that it loads ... the Host driver loads the FTDI_SER.DLL at boot time. ...
  • Re: Do you tell me how to generate the usbser.dll for PB6?
    ... Please note that the 1118/206 is the USB device's PID/VID. ... then it want to load the dll file in the ... // Attempt to load client driver based on registry settings ... Of course I modifid some ...
  • Re: I am trying To USB Function as Usb Host Client Driver, Is It O
    ... USB Serial device. ... Hence I wanted to use that driver for my USB to Serial Device (Host Client ... My BSP Supports both USB functioin and USB Host drivers.I am tring to load ... I need help on Registry settings. ...