Re: Will VS2008 target my CE 5.0 x86 custom platform?

You are both right - uninstalling the old SDK and then reinstalling it
fixes the problem. From the "Connect to Device" dialog I see "CEPC:
X68 Release" as the name of the device, but from the configuration
manager I see the platform name of my custom build.

Thanks for the advice.

Cheers,
Ken

  • Re: How good is an EMC SAN?
    ... Anyone who has ever used or configured any storage array can create arrays, LUN, storage groups and other basic things without looking even in the manual. ... I was asked to have a look at it, and I soon discovered many errors in the whole setup, which means errors in the setup of the Clariion as well as errors in the setup of the volume manager configuration of the SUN system. ... I had the whole Clariion reconfigured, making sure that similar luns ware created on raidgroups that were serviced by controller 0, and raidgroups that were serviced by controller 1. ...
    (comp.arch.storage)
  • Re: Tiling window manager based desktop environment (was: Re: MICROSOFT HIRED THESE PEOPLE TO SABOTA
    ... There are a lot of tiling WMs to choose from: ... I've been using StumpWM in the default configuration ... there are many tiling window manager. ... Replacement for bloatwares like vim (yes, I guess that it is quite ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Tiling window manager based desktop environment (was: Re: MICROSOFT HIRED THESE PEOPLE TO SABOTA
    ... I've been using StumpWM in the default configuration ... there are many tiling window manager. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Config and Services runing on my comptuer
    ... >> This is the config information and services running on my computer. ... >> Windows IP Configuration ... >> Network Associates Task Manager ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.dns)
  • Re: VS 2005/C++/x64
    ... Configuration Manager adds the x64 platform. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)