Re: Will VS2008 target my CE 5.0 x86 custom platform?

I suspect that it is because you installed VS after installing the SDK.

I *THINK* (may be wrong, but it has worked for me in the past) you need to:

1. Remove the SDK using Add/Install Programs.
2. Install the SDK.

VS2008 should hopefully then recognise it.
Documentation on just how VS2008 identifies installed platforms and devices seems a little thin - I've never found any! If anyone has any useful links, do post them here!

Hope this helps.
Tony

Ken Hill wrote:
I cannot get VS2008 to list my platform as a target. My platform SDK
was installed prior to installing VS2008.

Is there anything I need to do in PB when rolling up the SDK so that
it lists itself properly in Visual Studio?
Thanks,
Ken
.