Re: USB Serial modem class driver on Windows CE 5.0 - Milind

Just a point of etiquette. This is not a chat room. If you're referencing
someone else's thread and want to say, "Hey, I'm trying to do this same
thing." or whatever, do it in a REPLY TO THAT THREAD. Don't start a new
thread and force those reading to search back to try and figure out what the
heck you're talking about. If you found the message, it's just as easy to
reply to it as it is to start a new thread...

Paul T.

<EFIDude> wrote in message news:200810300457dian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Milind,

I am trying to do EXACTLY the same thing you mentioned here. Did you ever
get it to work?

Hope to hear from you,
EFIDude