Re: Will VS2008 target my CE 5.0 x86 custom platform?

You might try uninstalling and reinstalling the SDK now that you have VS2008
on the machine. There is a step in the installation of the SDK that loads a
COM object associated with Visual Studio and calls a method of it to 'add'
the SDK.

No, there's nothing special you need to do in the SDK roller to make Visual
Studio know about it. Note that the name of the target device is quite
likely to show up in Visual Studio as "<bsp name>", not "<project name>", so
be aware of that. If you're building against the CEPC BSP, for example,
"CEPC" will show up in Visual Studio.

Paul T.

"Ken Hill" <kenneth_hill@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
I cannot get VS2008 to list my platform as a target. My platform SDK
was installed prior to installing VS2008.

Is there anything I need to do in PB when rolling up the SDK so that
it lists itself properly in Visual Studio?
Thanks,
Ken

  • Re: C compiler v15.x vom SDK bzw. Visual Studio
    ... Es ist so das ab diesem SDK auch gar kein VC ... zu setzen und so auch Visual Studio, ... laesst sich leider auch nicht waehrend der Installation auswaehlen. ... kenne mich damit aber nicht so aus) dass fuer die VC Komponenten vom ...
    (microsoft.public.de.vc)
  • Re: project could not be opened...refers to a device platform that
    ... Was able to fix problem by running repair on Visual Studio 2005: ... the installation. ... platform installed on both or install the SDK on the computer showing the ... manually to an SDK like PPC2003. ...
  • Re: Install D3DX for latest DX9
    ... I went back and reviewed the release notes for the February SDK update. ... You are correct that the D3DX conversion is described in those notes, ... release to read the notes, and the installation fails, yielding a circular ... D3DX9.lib is still provided as the import library for the DLL for your ...
  • Visual Studio .NET 2003 starts up slowly
    ... I previously had DirectX 8.1 SDK installed on my system, ... the installation, delete them, and also remove the Direct X .cpl file (which ... it STILL loads up slowly. ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.ide)
  • Re: SDK installation problem
    ... I've also tried to boot from last successful config but nothing go ... i receive the same message box also when i remove the sdk (from the control ... Marco wrote: ... Try to tun of the AV runtime checking while installation. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)