Re: USB Serial modem class driver on Windows CE 5.0 - Milind

On Oct 29, 9:45 pm, EFIDude wrote:
Hi Milind,

I am trying to do EXACTLY the same thing you mentioned here.  Did you ever get it to work?

Hope to hear from you,
EFIDude

Hi,

I could make the device to appear as Modem. I took USB serial function
client driver from WM5 (you can refer USB serial class driver from
Wince 6.0). But as a modem, it should support AT commands. For this
you need AT command interpreter which is a part of Windows Mobile AKU
and has dependency on TAPI. But still you can write your own AT
command interpreter+modem link app which takes AT command from PC com
port and parses it and sends it to Modem port.

Thanks
-Milind

  • RE: Sierra Wireless (MC8780) HSDPA speed issue
    ... I have solved the modem hangup issues when using the AT control device ... The problem appears to be the AT&C1 command. ... Three devices appear, ttyUSB0, ttyUSB1, ttyUSB2. ... I have successfully reached average download speeds above 400KB/s. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • trace ip
    ... Ascend digital modem box, his last attack I logged he tried 15 or so ... easy to see from the out side or make the security really LAX on that comp. ... It is all command ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: problems with wvdial
    ... AT is a command prefix - assuming that is the modem ... The question - more or less - is, "Why is pppd sending ... to authenticate if it can't identify a specific secret to use. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: trace ip
    ... > How can I trace someone trying to hack my ascend digital vpn modem? ... > authentication and is being logged into our RAD logs. ... > to c:\) So it will look like this in command ... Anyway I am not too worried about security ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • trace ip
    ... >Ascend digital modem box, his last attack I logged he ... >authentication and is being logged into our RAD logs. ... It is all command ...
    (microsoft.public.security)