Re: LocalAlloc is it cached?

Well, I'm sure that it's cacheable. Think about it: this is the standard
use-it-everywhere memory allocation function for the entire operating
system. There's no way that it would be uncached; performance would suck.
I have, however, no idea if the fact that it's cacheable has anything to do
with the actual problem...

Paul T.

"kibkid" <kibkid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Anybody??

  • Re: LocalAlloc is it cached?
    ... Alright thanks a lot I changed the allocation method and it worked ... use-it-everywhere memory allocation function for the entire operating ...
  • Re: need a good idea for catch files deleted
    ... It seems to me that you don't need to build a new ntree and do a ... standard C doesn't know anything about ... There might be a mechanism in your operating system to notice such ... Yes my server must play on linux and win32 ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: need a good idea for catch files deleted
    ... standard C doesn't know anything about ... There might be a mechanism in your operating system to notice such ... Linux-specific, and you mentioned ext3 filesystems, which appear ... facilities if those facilities were not already provided? ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: FreeBSD and Robotics
    ... There's another issue and that is POST on standard PC hardware. ... you turn the key and the engine starts cranking, that the engine computer ... and within a second has come fully ready, and operating. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Order of execution
    ... | "It can crash your operating system." ... but it obviously can't cause any physical damage." ... | Yes, as far as the standard is concerned, it certainly can -- ...
    (comp.lang.c)