>NET Compact framework 2.0 application is not running

Hi,
I am working on PXA320 based platform. windows CE 6.0 is running on this. I
tried to run a simple C# application created using the VS2005 but it is not
running. i haven't get any error messages even in the debug build. I have
added the .Net Compact framework 2.0 and its OS dependencies through the
Catalog items (SYSGEN_DOTNETV2 and SYSGEN_DOTNETV2_SUPPORT).
All the related DLLs are added in the ce.bib file. i found the cgacutil.exe
in the Windows Directory of the device ( i have seen the info in some other
thread).
But still the application is not running.

I tried the same pbxml file with different BSP ( PXA320 based BSP). It is
working on that BSP. I am afraid, is there any dependencies in BSP for the
..NET Compact frame work? if yes Please let me know the dependence.

i found an info regarding the changes in the CEProcessorType variable from
PROCESSOR_STRONGARM to PROCESSOR_ARM920. eventhough i changed the processor
type, the .net application is not running on my device.

Please advise me,
Thanks & Regards,
--
vinoth

  • Re: >NET Compact framework 2.0 application is not running
    ... windows CE 6.0 is running on this. ... I tried the same pbxml file with different BSP. ... is there any dependencies in BSP for the ... .NET Compact frame work? ...
  • Re: >NET Compact framework 2.0 application is not running
    ... SPI_GETPLATFORMNAME is used instead of SPI_GETPLATFORMTYPE in windows ... Zylonite BSP doesn't have the platform name option. ... added the .Net Compact framework 2.0 and its OS dependencies through ... .NET Compact frame work? ...
  • Re: >NET Compact framework 2.0 application is not running
    ... Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com ... I tried the same pbxml file with different BSP. ... is there any dependencies in BSP for the ... .NET Compact frame work? ...
  • Re: >NET Compact framework 2.0 application is not running
    ... Are you possibly not using the new nk.bin registry and using some other, ... added the .Net Compact framework 2.0 and its OS dependencies through ... I tried the same pbxml file with different BSP. ... .NET Compact frame work? ...
  • Re: Newbie to WCE!
    ... having "Windows" in the box gives you: ... that has a Windows CE BSP for it that uses that processor, ... As I surfed on the net in the search for some WCE compatible boards, ... All I want to know is can I buy a microcontroller chip (One of the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)