Re: Wave Recording

If waveInOpen does not flow to the driver, maybe the call fails in the
waveapi module for some reasons;
have you included the PCM codec in your OS image?

l.calligaris.nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.eurotech.it

"JustMe" <JustMe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
I have checked WAV_IOControl. The control (i.e debug pointer) does not go
"case WIDM_OPEN" as WaveInOpen() returns the error.But the control goes to
"case WODM_OPEN" when WaveOutOpen() executes successfully.

"Luca Calligaris" wrote:

if you have the audio driver code check what happens in WAV_IOControl
when
it receives a IOCTL_WAV_MESSAGE
with WIDM_OPEN as a message; check even WIDM_GETDEVCAPS

l.calligaris.nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.eurotech.it

"JustMe" <JustMe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
I have changed the settings of wave formats by permutation and
combination.
but still it gives bad format error. I used 8khz,11.025khz,22.050khz
and
44.100khz.

"Luca Calligaris" wrote:

If you do not specify any parameters in the command line waverec
defaults
mono 16 bits/sample @ 11.025 KHz.
Are you sure that your audio controller supports this format? Probably
it
does not, so the bad format error.
you can try different settings specifying them as command line
arguments

l.calligaris.nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.eurotech.it

"JustMe" <JustMe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
I am using iMX31 PDK board and using Windows CE6.0. I am working on
wave
recording. The is a demo recoding executable file (waverec.exe).
When I
am
trying to run this exe , WaveInOpen() returns 0x00000020 which
indicates
bad
wave format.

Please help me.

  • Re: Wave Recording
    ... if you have the audio driver code check what happens in WAV_IOControl when ... but still it gives bad format error. ... "Luca Calligaris" wrote: ... The is a demo recoding executable file. ...
  • Re: Wave Recording
    ... The control (i.e debug pointer) does not go to ... "Luca Calligaris" wrote: ... but still it gives bad format error. ...