Re: Can't run eboot.nb0.

Hello Brad and C.L, for reply.

I am sending you the EBOOT.BIB file configuration. In the file i over-write
the given below two line with the original values. because now i am trying to
read image from the nand-flash, So I do not need to increase the size of
eboot file.

EBOOT 8c038000 00080000 RAMIMAGE

ROMSIZE=80000

MEMORY
; Name Start Size Type
; ------- -------- -------- ----
DRV_GLB 8c020000 00001000 RESERVED
BIN_FS 8c021000 00005000 RESERVED
RAM 8c026000 00006000 RAM
STACK 8c02c000 00004000 RESERVED
EBOOT 8c038000 00016000 RAMIMAGE
; EBOOT 8c038000 00040000 RAMIMAGE

; 16 MB area used to cache nk.bin while programming boot media.
; TBD: we may need to adjust to 01400000 (20 MB) to cache PPC 2003.
FLSCACHE 8D000000 01000000 RESERVED

CONFIG
COMPRESSION=ON
PROFILE=OFF
KERNELFIXUPS=ON
SRE=ON
ROMSTART=8c038000
ROMWIDTH=32

; N.B: boot media block size aligned
ROMSIZE=16000

MODULES
; Name Path Memory
Type
; -------------- ---------------------------------------------- ----------
-
nk.exe $(_TARGETPLATROOT)\target\$(_TGTCPU)\$(WINCEDEBUG)\EBOOT.exe EBOOT

If there is any mistake in the configuration, plzzz tell me.

I also have another type of problem, that i want to write the image(bmp
file) into the nand flash in binary format. Can you plzz tell me the method
or any software that i can use to convert it into binary file format.

Thank you for your guidance and reply.

Bradley Remedios wrote:
On Oct 27, 9:38 pm, "shinewine via PocketPCJunkies.com" <u42142@uwe>