Re: cannot establish a debug connection

More info: I download the image through the same ethernet port that I am
using for debug. Therefore I believe cabling, h/w etc., is ok.

jhendrix58 wrote:
Hi all,

I am working with CE 5.0. My Platform Builder environment had been routinely
creating a debug session immediately after downloading an image.

I just encountered a problem where the target displays "Initializing debug
connection" and the last trace statement in the debug window is "The kernal
debugger is waiting to connect with target"

The connection is via Ethernet.

What kinds of things should I check to troubleshoot this issue?