Re: createmui command problam

What does the dos build windows output saying? i assume you've opened this build window in the _FLATRELEASE directory? If not in Visual studio go into the solution explorer view, right click and select "Open Release directory in build window". This will open this dos build windows screen. If you run createmui there what does it say?

I did the same on my dev machine and it creates this MUI.bib file without problems. Createmui.bat (which is called) is located in <WINCEROOT>\public\common\oak\misc, so you can trace what goes wrong there...

Oh and one thing, the createmui bat file generates a small bug/typo. It creates this entry in the mui.bib:

k.coredll.dll.DLL.mui $(_FLATRELEASEDIR)\k.coredll.dll.DLL.mui NK SH

and it should be:
k.coredll.DLL.0412.mui $(_FLATRELEASEDIR)\k.coredll.dll.0412.mui NK SH

Good luck,

Erwin Zwart,
Check out my blog: http://GuruCE.com/blog

GuruCE
Microsoft Embedded Partner
http://GuruCE.com

nagaraju_1024 via PocketPCJunkies.com schreef:
before building os image i added mui support also. i am thinking problam is
with plotform builder for createmui...but i don't know the exact problem.
this is working in my friends system. but it is not working in my system
thats why i am thinking this is the problam with my plotform builder.

Luca Calligaris wrote:
Have you added the MUI component from the catalog and rebuilt the image?

thanks for u r reply
ok. my default language is english i am also added korean locale for that
[quoted text clipped - 13 lines]
english) it's not generating multiui.bib file? I thought this problam is
because of platform builder? any solutions to solve this problam?

.