Re: createmui command problam

Have you added the MUI component from the catalog and rebuilt the image?

Luca Calligaris

"nagaraju_1024 via" <u47220@uwe> ha scritto nel
messaggio news:8c5471905955f@xxxxxx
thanks for u r reply
ok. my default language is english i am also added korean locale for that
used the command createmui 0412 .it is not generated the multiui.bib file?
my problem is not for default language ....for other locales i have to
createmui 04xx ..normally that file generrate files to multiui.bib file...
this generation only the problam?

Luca Calligaris wrote:
I do not if it's your case but: if english (0x0409) is your OS default
locale you have not to (and you do not need to) call createmui for it; you
only need to call for the other locales

i am trying MUI based OS image building. while using createmui 0409(for
english) it's not generating multiui.bib file? I thought this problam is
because of platform builder? any solutions to solve this problam?

Message posted via