Re: createmui command problam
- From: "Luca Calligaris" <l.calligaris.nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 09:17:36 +0100
Have you added the MUI component from the catalog and rebuilt the image?
"nagaraju_1024 via PocketPCJunkies.com" <u47220@uwe> ha scritto nel
thanks for u r reply
ok. my default language is english i am also added korean locale for that
used the command createmui 0412 .it is not generated the multiui.bib file?
my problem is not for default language ....for other locales i have to
createmui 04xx ..normally that file generrate files to multiui.bib file...
this generation only the problam?
Luca Calligaris wrote:
I do not if it's your case but: if english (0x0409) is your OS default
locale you have not to (and you do not need to) call createmui for it; you
only need to call for the other locales
i am trying MUI based OS image building. while using createmui 0409(for
english) it's not generating multiui.bib file? I thought this problam is
because of platform builder? any solutions to solve this problam?
Message posted via PocketPCJunkies.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Fast performing Timer APIs in WinCE...
- Next by Date: Re: createmui command problam
- Previous by thread: Re: createmui command problam
- Next by thread: Re: createmui command problam