Re: createmui command problam

Have you added the MUI component from the catalog and rebuilt the image?

l.calligaris.nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.eurotech.it

"nagaraju_1024 via PocketPCJunkies.com" <u47220@uwe> ha scritto nel
messaggio news:8c5471905955f@xxxxxx
thanks for u r reply
ok. my default language is english i am also added korean locale for that
used the command createmui 0412 .it is not generated the multiui.bib file?
my problem is not for default language ....for other locales i have to
call
createmui 04xx ..normally that file generrate files to multiui.bib file...
this generation only the problam?

Luca Calligaris wrote:
I do not if it's your case but: if english (0x0409) is your OS default
locale you have not to (and you do not need to) call createmui for it; you
only need to call for the other locales

Hellow,
i am trying MUI based OS image building. while using createmui 0409(for
english) it's not generating multiui.bib file? I thought this problam is
because of platform builder? any solutions to solve this problam?

  • Re: local problem in developing GUI
    ... Does that mean I don't have to care about the language problems in the ... >> met some problems when developing GUI software for English Linux OS. ... On top of this gettext is commonly-used to translate program ... >output into the language specifed by the locale. ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • Re: i18ned Character Set in DBMS and tables
    ... he is forced to lie about his locale in order to get the desired language. ... the browser language set to English. ... >> Here I am, posting in English, and living in the Swiss German locale. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: createmui command problam
    ... my default language is english i am also added korean locale for that i ... my problem is not for default language ....for other locales i have to call ... createmui 04xx ..normally that file generrate files to multiui.bib file... ... locale you have not to call createmui for it; ...
  • Re: Multilanguage problem
    ... createmui, and its the same even if i run createmui with more that one ... I've setted english as default. ... I tried to do it with hungarian language instead of greek with same ...
  • Re: Lenny. Locales and Interface Language
    ... locale to whatever I like and there will be no harm to English ... It depends on what you mean by "changing the locale". ... messages, etc., will be provided in some default language ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)