Re: Fast performing Timer APIs in WinCE...

kamali.srinivasan@xxxxxxxxx wrote in
m:

[...]
I get around 6 Mbps and 4.50 Mbps for read and write while using
interrupt without timer whereas i get only 4.07 and3.59 Mbps while
using timers.I would really appreciate if someone could throw me
some light on how to use the timer interrupts?

You can do a timed wait on the interrupt event to check for a timeout.
Since, as you said, this is an unikely condition (hardware failure or
something similar, I suppose) you can use the milliseconds resolution
that the standard WaitForSingleObject allows.

--
Valter Minute
www.fortechembeddedlabs.it