RE: ear jack

thanks C.L
C.L wrote:
It's hardware design. One pin of the earjack will high/low change when
plugging in/out the earphones.
You can refer to
http://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/view/29107/TI/TPA0232.html Page16.

Hi C.L
if i connect earjack to my phone it is changing speaker out to lineout
[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]

ho w earjack interact with audio driver?