RE: ear jack
- From: "nagaraju_1024 via PocketPCJunkies.com" <u47220@uwe>
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 07:15:41 GMT
It's hardware design. One pin of the earjack will high/low change when
plugging in/out the earphones.
You can refer to
Hi C.L[quoted text clipped - 6 lines]
if i connect earjack to my phone it is changing speaker out to lineout
ho w earjack interact with audio driver?
Message posted via PocketPCJunkies.com
- Prev by Date: Re: createmui command problam
- Next by Date: Re: Display driver power management
- Previous by thread: RE: ear jack
- Next by thread: Kitle:Remote Tools: Unable to load device side components