Re: createmui command problam

thanks for u r reply
ok. my default language is english i am also added korean locale for that i
used the command createmui 0412 .it is not generated the multiui.bib file?
my problem is not for default language ....for other locales i have to call
createmui 04xx ..normally that file generrate files to multiui.bib file...
this generation only the problam?

Luca Calligaris wrote:
I do not if it's your case but: if english (0x0409) is your OS default
locale you have not to (and you do not need to) call createmui for it; you
only need to call for the other locales

Hellow,
i am trying MUI based OS image building. while using createmui 0409(for
english) it's not generating multiui.bib file? I thought this problam is
because of platform builder? any solutions to solve this problam?

  • Re: createmui command problam
    ... my problem is not for default language ....for other locales i have to ... createmui 04xx ..normally that file generrate files to multiui.bib file... ... locale you have not to call createmui for it; ... english) it's not generating multiui.bib file? ...
  • Re: Multilanguage problem
    ... createmui, and its the same even if i run createmui with more that one ... I've setted english as default. ... I tried to do it with hungarian language instead of greek with same ...
  • Re: createmui command problam
    ... I do not if it's your case but: if english is your OS default ... locale you have not to call createmui for it; ... I thought this problam is ...
  • Re: local problem in developing GUI
    ... Does that mean I don't have to care about the language problems in the ... >> met some problems when developing GUI software for English Linux OS. ... On top of this gettext is commonly-used to translate program ... >output into the language specifed by the locale. ...
    (comp.os.linux.development.apps)
  • Re: Keymap definitions for VT / NEWCONS
    ... And in fact, keyboard layouts are often specific to a country, ... of keymap files named after the language code and others named ... precisely why I'm not a fan of using the locale name. ... generally use the country code, with some non-ISO 3166 2-letter short ...
    (freebsd-hackers)