Re: createmui command problam

I do not if it's your case but: if english (0x0409) is your OS default
locale you have not to (and you do not need to) call createmui for it; you
only need to call for the other locales

l.calligaris.nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.eurotech.it

"nagaraju_1024 via PocketPCJunkies.com" <u47220@uwe> ha scritto nel
messaggio news:8c53610b306ad@xxxxxx
Hellow,
i am trying MUI based OS image building. while using createmui 0409(for
english) it's not generating multiui.bib file? I thought this problam is
because of platform builder? any solutions to solve this problam?

  • Re: createmui command problam
    ... my problem is not for default language ....for other locales i have to ... createmui 04xx ..normally that file generrate files to multiui.bib file... ... locale you have not to call createmui for it; ... english) it's not generating multiui.bib file? ...
  • Re: createmui command problam
    ... my default language is english i am also added korean locale for that i ... my problem is not for default language ....for other locales i have to call ... createmui 04xx ..normally that file generrate files to multiui.bib file... ... locale you have not to call createmui for it; ...
  • createmui command problam
    ... while using createmui 0409(for ... english) it's not generating multiui.bib file? ... I thought this problam is ... because of platform builder? ...
  • Re: Gedcom X
    ... and Virginians marry Louisianians. ... Let me introduce the term 'locale' to refer to a set of conventions -- ... but when I'm working with my English or Irish ancestors, ... Irish couple will also be Irish, entries in an English register will ...
    (soc.genealogy.computing)