Re: GPRS internet Wince5.0

Hi
Obcd u asked me to handle all the Control signals, so i did so. i'v now sure
that my virtual com does a full control signal settings from modem to dialer
and from dialer to modem.
But the problem is still the same i have mentioned in starting.
dialer dials number, verifies user, says "user authenticated" and the do now
says "Connected"..
it stays there untill the unimodem watchdog timeout expires, and during these
few seconds, i can browse internet on my device, then it disconnects by
giving the error message.
I have noticed the Retail message as:

"RASCS_Disconnected: Ecode=619

Can u please guid me where is the problem and how to resolve it?

  • Re: GPRS internet Wince5.0
    ... The physical connection has been dropped unexpectedly. ... I don't know the USB API your modem is using, so I don't know how it is ... Obcd u asked me to handle all the Control signals, ... and from dialer to modem. ...
  • Re: problems with tapi voice modem
    ... Which control signals do you mean? ... Which version of TAPI are you using? ... data from the mic to the modem?` ... Which ActiveX control did you download? ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.tapi)
  • Re: Dialin problem
    ... > when the modem started to autoanswer otherwise it does not autoanswer at ... >> the PS screen to something it does not, so i am assuming that getty ... control signals -- I'm not sure exactly what, ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: modems and cxy08
    ... Do you still have the manuals for your multitech modems? ... If VMS doesn't get the right control signals, it will hangup your modem ... This will force the modem to do the flow control with the VAX because ...
    (comp.os.vms)