Re: GPRS internet Wince5.0

Hi
Obcd u asked me to handle all the Control signals, so i did so. i'v now sure
that my virtual com does a full control signal settings from modem to dialer
and from dialer to modem.
But the problem is still the same i have mentioned in starting.
dialer dials number, verifies user, says "user authenticated" and the do now
says "Connected"..
it stays there untill the unimodem watchdog timeout expires, and during these
few seconds, i can browse internet on my device, then it disconnects by
giving the error message.
I have noticed the Retail message as:

"RASCS_Disconnected: Ecode=619

Can u please guid me where is the problem and how to resolve it?