RE: ear jack

Hi C.L
if i connect earjack to my phone it is changing speaker out to lineout
automatically.who is changing this ?

C.L wrote:
As my experience, earjack wouldn't interact with audio driver. It only
effects the audio amplifier how to output the waveform, line-out or
speaker-out, through an indicating pin. Line-out is single-ended output for
earjack. Speaker-out is differential output for speaker.

ho w earjack interact with audio driver?