Can't run eboot.nb0.

Hello friends hows you are?

Friends I am working on smdk2440. I am trying to run eboot.nb0
(bootlader) through nboot.bin.
I am trying to display a bmp image on the screen. if the eboot.nb0 file
grater than 200kb. When i load the file by DNW.exe. It stopes after giving
these messages.

Now, Downloading [ADDRESS:30038000h,TOTAL:327690]
RECEIVED FILE SIZE: 327690
(943.5KB/S,0.3S)
Now, Checksum calculation
Download O.K.

I also try to increase the size of eboot(RAMIMAGE) from the eboot\BOOT.
BIB. there is the same situation. Can anybody plzz help/guide me in solving
this problem.

Thanx to all of you.

  • Re: BIG "Display" PROBLEM
    ... the Windows XP ... > My learned friends, ... > Windows Display Driver ... I am not always able to gain access to windows.. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: BIG "Display" PROBLEM
    ... My learned friends, ... meant when you said I should uninstall my video board? ... the windows logo and loading bar ... windows in normal mode and also 2) the screen resolution and display issue. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: accessing files on CD
    ... >> I have now brought the discs to a friends newerRISC PC ... >> the DVD reader on which allows display of the directories (and ... On mine some of the JPEGs on the disc seem always to display, ... Any attempt to drag files or directories always gives the error ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.misc)
  • Re: automatically change from http to https
    ... but the problem is not to display the https:// pages. ... recognizes that this is not a http but a https site, automatically corrects ... But on my friends computer, this same link fails and only displays correctly ... Carl ...
  • QVGA display
    ... I am pushing an bmp image generated by a embedded toolkit onto a QVGA ... I do not have the pixel doubling feature enabled. ... Below is my configuration of the epson controller. ... Display Blank: Not Blanked ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)