Re: .NETCF 2.0 Issue

In addition to Javier's suggested method of checking whether you actually
have .NET CF in the OS, did you do a clean sysgen of the OS after adding
..NET CF from the catalog? Are you using the default registry built into the
operating system built that way or might you be using an old registry on the
device?

Paul T.

"Suresh" <Suresh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi,

I am trying to run .NET CF 2.0 application on windows ce 6.0. I have added
the neccesary components (sysgen_dotnetv2, sysgen_dotnetv2_support) from
the
catalog item. If I run the application, it is not working. It is not even
giving any error message in the display or in the debug port. I tried the
debug build also, but that also didn't give any debug messages when the
application is opened. I am trying this on PXA320 based platform. I am
testing only sample .NET application which was defaultly created ny VS
2005.
can you please help me regarding this??

Thanks...

Regards,
-Suresh

  • Windows Explorer Application Error
    ... Click on CANCEL to debug the program ... If I click on OK, the error message goes away, I'm back to my desktop, all ... I still cannot use any USB ports or optical drives. ... Windows Memory Diagnostic. ...
  • Re: one or more parameter values are not valid
    ... I'm not sure what you mean "dump the call stack". ... What I posted is what I get when I Ctrl+Break, Debug, at the error message. ... Following these steps usually leads to some piece of information that gives us a clue as to how the code is getting entered illegally. ... My Outlook 2003 VBA code has been generating the following error message for at least several of the 25 users running it for the past couple of months. ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.outlook.vba)
  • Error while trying to debug
    ... When I was trying to open one of my ASP projects somewhere else, I got the following error message: ... Check to see that the project has a valid Web.config file, that the Web.config file sets "debug" to true, and that the debug verb is associated with .aspx. ... An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. ... Source Error: ...
  • file streams (ofstream, ifstream, fstream): access violation reading location 0x00000000
    ... When I debug my console application with Visual Studio (2003 in release ... build and 2005 in both debug and release), I get this error message in the ... Runtime libraries are Multi-threaded Debug and Multi-threaded for debug and ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.language)
  • Re: VS crash after debug
    ... Exception Information ... I think this error message is much more helpful. ... further check and did find some "Visual Basic internal compiler error" ... The problem is only after a debug session. ...