Re: Wave Recording

I have changed the settings of wave formats by permutation and combination.
but still it gives bad format error. I used 8khz,11.025khz,22.050khz and
44.100khz.

"Luca Calligaris" wrote:

If you do not specify any parameters in the command line waverec defaults to
mono 16 bits/sample @ 11.025 KHz.
Are you sure that your audio controller supports this format? Probably it
does not, so the bad format error.
you can try different settings specifying them as command line arguments

l.calligaris.nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.eurotech.it

"JustMe" <JustMe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
I am using iMX31 PDK board and using Windows CE6.0. I am working on wave
recording. The is a demo recoding executable file (waverec.exe). When I am
trying to run this exe , WaveInOpen() returns 0x00000020 which indicates
bad
wave format.

Please help me.

  • Re: Report to PDF
    ... I didn't spot the format error, ... mine tries but just crashes Access and does a compact ... I am trying to use the Report to PDF function by Stephen Leban. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.modulesdaovba)
  • Re: PC problem
    ... Format a new disc with your OS. ... format error with tried discs. ... The world doesn't revolve around you, ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: execve() returns ENOENT when ld-linux.so isnt found
    ... That sounds closer to the actual error than ENOENT. ... The file filename or a script or ELF interpreter does not ... An executable is not in a recognized format, ... or has some other format error that means it cannot be ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Output a matrix to a text file
    ... sprintf, I was trying to use while outputing like ... it gave me some format error ??? ... Invalid format. ... Also note that while the example used sprintf instead of fprintf to display the output in the command window to past, will get the same output to file. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)