recording

I am using iMX31 PDK board and using Windows CE6.0 for wave recording.
WaveInOpen() returns 0x00000020 with bad format.
DWORD dwChannels = 1;
DWORD dwBitsPerSample = 16;
DWORD dwSampleRate = 11025;
DWORD dwDeviceId = WAVE_MAPPER;

WAVEFORMATEX wfx;
wfx.cbSize = 0;
wfx.wFormatTag = WAVE_FORMAT_PCM;
wfx.wBitsPerSample = (WORD)
dwBitsPerSample;
wfx.nSamplesPerSec = dwSampleRate;
wfx.nChannels = (WORD) dwChannels;
wfx.nBlockAlign = wfx.nChannels *
wfx.wBitsPerSample / 8;
wfx.nAvgBytesPerSec = wfx.nBlockAlign * wfx.nSamplesPerSec;

Please help me.

  • bmp to wmv
    ... I am trying to make a video out of images. ... DWORD dwInput, ... // Get the input media properties for the input format. ... // Allocate memory for the media type structure. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.sdk)
  • Re: Testcap & MPEG2-TS
    ... I'm developing a Stream Class minidriver to catch MPEG2-TS from a USB-TV ... Please help me to check out my format definition. ... 0, // DWORD dwCopyProtectFlags ... 0, // DWORD dwReserved1 ...
  • Re: Enable/Diasble a network device programmatically
    ... manager and NDIS do that for you when you bind the adapter. ... > Thanks to Sergei and Paul. ... This is their format: ... > This format allows them to simply delete/add the value dword out of the ...
  • Important note about Outlook 2002 SP1
    ... you need to create a DWORD value called ... Microsoft KB URL format. ... Protect your servers with 128-bit SSL encryption! ... transactions for serious online security. ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)
  • Problem with presentation time stamp in asf file
    ... Format sdk.The output video file i am getting is like an image stream. ... HRESULT SetProfileExample ... DWORD dwInput, ... // Allocate memory for the media type structure. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.sdk)