Re: Wave Recording

If you do not specify any parameters in the command line waverec defaults to
mono 16 bits/sample @ 11.025 KHz.
Are you sure that your audio controller supports this format? Probably it
does not, so the bad format error.
you can try different settings specifying them as command line arguments

l.calligaris.nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.eurotech.it

"JustMe" <JustMe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
I am using iMX31 PDK board and using Windows CE6.0. I am working on wave
recording. The is a demo recoding executable file (waverec.exe). When I am
trying to run this exe , WaveInOpen() returns 0x00000020 which indicates
bad
wave format.

Please help me.

  • Re: back reference with sed. (regex newbie)
    ... A sed command is in the following format: ... The addresses specify which lines the command should operate on; ...
    (comp.unix.shell)
  • Problems with textread and date formats
    ... The first column is time in the format ... I tried to read in the data with the command: ... My idea was to read in the first column as a string and to then ... 2.Is it possible to specify a date format for time data just like for ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Need performance help
    ... Monitor utility output to Comma Separated Value format files. ... At least one CSV file must be specified. ... the matching parameters from all the files are shown on the same chart. ... specify the commands on the command line. ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Where does fmtutil get its inputs?
    ... Here I first look into fmtutil.cnf to see that the 'latex' format ... uses the pdfetex engine. ... the command - thanks. ... been able to work out what texconfig does exactly, ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • when section heading at top of page, top margin wrong!
    ... For a thesis, my university requires a top margin of 1" throughout, ... % and format the table of contents. ... \doublespacing % command from setspace package to invoke double ... reduce vertical space by 7pt. ...
    (comp.text.tex)