Wave Recording

I am using iMX31 PDK board and using Windows CE6.0. I am working on wave
recording. The is a demo recoding executable file (waverec.exe). When I am
trying to run this exe , WaveInOpen() returns 0x00000020 which indicates bad
wave format.

Please help me.

  • Re: That was Then
    ... cancer and early deaths ... there were no fewer child molesters then, we protect children now, I'll bet ... and they usually flew through the windows and died in a crash ... smile and wave, if they saw you. ...
    (soc.senior.issues)
  • Re: Disabling Windows "wave in" control
    ... > Our team has built a USB audio stream-in/out device, ... > any way to prevent the user from using the Windows Volume Control program to ... > control for the Wave In line even if the hardware ...
    (microsoft.public.win32.programmer.mmedia)
  • Re: Implementing a horn sound.
    ... I'd rather have a solution that allows me to play a sound at a level totally ... >> requires some sort of horn sound. ... >> all wave files, for example, play at the same mixer level in windows. ...
  • Recording Wave
    ... I am using iMX31 PDK board and using Windows CE6.0. ... I am working on wave ... recording. ... The is a demo recoding executable file. ...
  • Re: Noahs Boat. Gods Design.
    ... the animals to Noah, and that of them, he was to choose ... it was air tight, since the instructions were for Noah ... windows which were at the top of it. ... rather than the wave capsizing it from the side. ...
    (talk.origins)