PXA320 on WinCE

Dear All,

I am developing a PXA320 device on WIndows CE.I have a query on PXA320
processor.I couldn't any groups on PXA. In the documentation PDF i
found terms like BootROM, Device keying binary and OBM.Documentation
says BootROM is embedded into processors internal ROM. So i assume
this might be an XIP area, so that execution can start from this area.
Is that my assumption correct? Another query is the difference between
Device Keying binary and OBM.The source have so many similarities so
that it do almost same fucntions.Can anybody help me? Thanks in
Advance.

Regards
Joseph

.