Re: Thread.ResetAbort() method support in CF .NET 2.0

according to MSDN ( http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.threading.thread_members.aspx)

This method is not supported by the .NET Compact framework.

Good luck,

Erwin Zwart,
Check out my blog: http://GuruCE.com/blog

GuruCE
Microsoft Embedded Partner
http://GuruCE.com

henrik.lausen@xxxxxxxxx schreef:
HI,
I have a x86 based WinCE 6.0 target, and I need the ResetAbort()
method from the Syste.Threading namespace.
The VS2005/R2 build reports 'no definition' for this method. I'm QFE
updated. Am I missing something, or can this really be the case ?.
Anyone have workaround for this ?. Thanks. Henrik.

  • Re: Cloning WinCE 5.0 component
    ... Good luck, ... Check out my blog: http://GuruCE.com/blog ... Microsoft Embedded Partner ... Consultancy, training and development services. ...
  • Re: How do I assign a static ip address to my windows ce 6.0 device.
    ... Good luck, ... Check out my blog: http://GuruCE.com/blog ... Microsoft Embedded Partner ... Consultancy, training and development services. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: CE 5 .opt file?
    ... Good luck, ... Michel Verhagen, eMVP ... Check out my blog: http://GuruCE.com/blog ... Microsoft Embedded Partner ...
  • Re: NTLM Problem
    ... Good luck, ... Michel Verhagen, eMVP ... Check out my blog: http://GuruCE.com/blog ... Microsoft Embedded Partner ...
  • Re: Setup of DC and ADCs using x3 Server 03 R2
    ... Good Luck ... Systems Administrator ... # Jorge de Almeida Pinto # MVP Windows Server - Directory Services ... BLOG --> http://blogs.dirteam.com/blogs/jorge/default.aspx ...