Thread.ResetAbort() method support in CF .NET 2.0

HI,
I have a x86 based WinCE 6.0 target, and I need the ResetAbort()
method from the Syste.Threading namespace.
The VS2005/R2 build reports 'no definition' for this method. I'm QFE
updated. Am I missing something, or can this really be the case ?.
Anyone have workaround for this ?. Thanks. Henrik.

  • Re: UK named worst in Europe for traffic pollution
    ... When the target is in the future, it is still a quite satisfactory result, ... pollutants, is, of course, even better. ... government reports are not usually exclusives. ... Two journalists and you still have nothing at all. ...
    (uk.transport)
  • Exchange 2003 to 2003 Migration - Kickin it Old-School Style
    ... I am in the middle of a AD 2000/Exchange2003 to AD2008/Exchange2003 inter-forest migration using ADMT 3.1: I need to know how email routes during an ADMT migration to recipients in the source from recipients in the target using a shared SMTP namespace. ... corp.com (and set the "this server is responsible for all mail to this name") this is so that this server will generate NDR since this is the last server in the "chain". ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Re: Exchange 2003 to 2003 Migration - Kickin it Old-School Style
    ... There are two ways to route mail for a shared namespace. ... in the target organization also has address a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx A contact ... it's part of what makes an interorganizational migration ... corp.com (and set the "this server is responsible for all ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)
  • Re: The meaning of "=" (Was: tough-to-explain Python)
    ... Assignment of an object to a single target is recursively defined as follows. ... in the current local namespace. ... If the target is an attribute reference: ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: UK named worst in Europe for traffic pollution
    ... When the target is in the future, it is still a quite satisfactory result, ... pollutants, is, of course, even better. ... sources, and presumably DEFRA, and places UK well down the list of EU ... government reports are not usually exclusives. ...
    (uk.transport)