LNK2019 Error

Hi All,
I am working on an application.

It is a testapp and I am trying to port it on WM 6.1.
I am getting this link error LNK2019 even though I have included the
"prsht.h" in my source file.

The same app is compiling and linking fine in VS2005 and I checked in
that the VS SDK has this lib "comctl32.lib" and I searched this lib in
entire WM tree it is not there.

I am sure it is the problem with the library.
Has anybody ever came across this problem?

Appreciate any sort of help.

Raj

  • Re: Linux-flashplugin7 & rtld - RFC
    ... such a lib can be "attached" to e.g. linux flashplugin. ... The examples I wanted to look at with this stuff are your linuxpluginwrapper, the linuxthreads port, my icc port and maybe the ifc port. ... I had scripts that parsed the undefined symbols from ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: Link Error
    ... The Pocket PC SDK doesn't support USB printing, so it does not include a Lib ... David ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ... > I have the following link error trying to compile usbprn.c ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
  • strmiids.lib(strmiids.obj) : fatal error LNK1103: debugging information corrupt; recompile module
    ... I'm using the Server 2003 Platform SDK, and I get ... this link error when I try and link a debug version DVDCore code... ... Anyone care to zip and e-mail me their copy of the lib? ...
  • unblock port 25
    ... Can anyone tell me how to enable port 25 in my server? ... [root@hydlmuk lib]# telnet localhost 25 ... Connection closed by foreign host. ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: Debug4x with HP48GII
    ... Put lib in port 0. ... This is really the only difference for 48Gii versus 49G+ in Debug4x ... Bill Graves RKBA! ...
    (comp.sys.hp48)