Re: where are the CESYSGEN variables defined?

Many thanks for your explanation. That link looks quite informative.

"Bradley Remedios" wrote:

On Oct 24, 11:05 am, jhendrix58 <jhendri...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
bit of code that depends on variable named NDFMD_MODULE_NDFDM

This cesysgen conditional looks like:
; @CESYSGEN IF NDFMD_MODULE_NDFDM
[various statements redacted]
; @CESYSGEN ENDIF

I understand that NDFMD_MODULE_NDFDM must be defined before I can expect
this conditional to fire.

Where should such variable be defined?

You can add it as a catalog item so you can select your component from
the Catalog. The sysgen will then get added to your build when you
select the proper catalog item. You can even have the selection of
one catalog enable other catalogs as dependencies.

In Windows CE 6.0 this is very easy, you simply open the appropriate
catalog with VS2005/PB and add your properties in as appropriate.
MSDN has very good documentation on this.

For CE 6.0 see: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa913751.aspx

Brad.

  • Re: where are the CESYSGEN variables defined?
    ... ; @CESYSGEN ENDIF ... You can add it as a catalog item so you can select your component from ... select the proper catalog item. ... MSDN has very good documentation on this. ...
  • Re: Notation question for Schon (German coins)
    ... It doesn't appear to be references to other catalog numbers because 1) ... is used (with some German words I don't recall). ... There is no explanation in the text near the coins -- I can decode/ ...
    (rec.collecting.coins)
  • Re: Notation question for Schon (German coins)
    ... It doesn't appear to be references to other catalog numbers because 1) ... is used (with some German words I don't recall). ... There is no explanation in the text near the coins -- I can decode/ ...
    (rec.collecting.coins)
  • Re: FA: 1793 Wreath Cent PCGS VF-30 S-10
    ... the catalog have been ... withdrawn. ... No explanation is offered or required. ... responding to, it makes things easier to follow. ...