Re: where are the CESYSGEN variables defined?

On Oct 24, 11:05 am, jhendrix58 <jhendri...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
bit of code that depends on variable named NDFMD_MODULE_NDFDM

This cesysgen conditional looks like:
; @CESYSGEN IF NDFMD_MODULE_NDFDM
[various statements redacted]
; @CESYSGEN ENDIF

I understand that NDFMD_MODULE_NDFDM must be defined before I can expect
this conditional to fire.

Where should such variable be defined?

You can add it as a catalog item so you can select your component from
the Catalog. The sysgen will then get added to your build when you
select the proper catalog item. You can even have the selection of
one catalog enable other catalogs as dependencies.

In Windows CE 6.0 this is very easy, you simply open the appropriate
catalog with VS2005/PB and add your properties in as appropriate.
MSDN has very good documentation on this.

For CE 6.0 see: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa913751.aspx

Brad.

  • Re: where are the CESYSGEN variables defined?
    ... Many thanks for your explanation. ... "Bradley Remedios" wrote: ... You can add it as a catalog item so you can select your component from ... select the proper catalog item. ...
  • Re: Catalog Item CE6.0
    ... There's documentation about most of the fields in the help. ... CEC editor, if you've been trying to build it as a text file). ... Basically the catalog item, ... BSP_ variables to turn off and on the addition of DLLs and EXEs to the OS ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: Add Third Party DLL to BSP. Dirs file. Bib file. @CESYSGEN
    ... The original (why is my ThirdParty bib entry not appearing in the ... ; @CESYSGEN ENDIF CEPB_THIRDPARTY_PCIE ... Don't know how but I managed to mis-read your original post, ... Can you post your Catalog ...
  • Re: [SLE] Abiword 2.0 update
    ... ScrollKeeper is a cataloging system for documentation. ... documentation metadata (as specified by the Open Source Metadata ... It will also be able to communicate with catalog servers on the Net to ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: MODA program catalog.
    ... I have been using the MODA model fitting program for a short while and ...  The documentation for installing the catalog isn't real explicit, ...
    (comp.sys.hp48)