Re: where are the CESYSGEN variables defined?

Thank your for your quick response.

In this case the variable is not standard. I am trying to create a new FMD
for our system and I desire to use NDFMD_MODULE_NDFDM as the variable for
cesysgen conditional statement.

So in this case I am trying to define a SYSGEN variable for my specific
implementation.

"prabu.jem@xxxxxxxxx" wrote:

If it is a standard SYSGEN variable then check in following file

\PUBLIC\CEBASE\OAK\MISC\winceos.bat
and also check for the definition in the ceconfig.h which will be
present in the Release directory.

Regards,
Prabu Kumar
http://prabukumar.wordpress.com