Re: OpenNetCf dlls

Here is the message:
"MissingMethodException
File or assembly name 'OpenNETCF.Windows.Forms, Version=2.2.0.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=E60DBEA84BB431B7', or one of its
dependencies,was not found."

I have double checked I have no 1.4 Libraries.
Any Idea?

Nat

"Chris Tacke, eMVP" wrote:

I don't know either, and there's no way for me (or anyone) to know. I do
know that the SDF does work. I also know that it can be embedded in the OS.
To figure out why it's not working you're going to have to do some debugging
and see what reference it's not finding. We can't do that for you.

--

Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP
OpenNETCF Consulting

"Nat" <Nat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Thank you for your reply.

It's a new project, new Os. I don't use anymore Compact framework 1.0 and
OpenNetCF1.4.

I put all the OpenNetCf DLLs in the Bib file of the project (15 DLLs.),
Compact framework 2.0 is included in the OS. I don't get what I forget.

Nat.

"Chris Tacke, eMVP" wrote:

Well, from what we know all we can deduce is that either you're missing a
file or you have a wrong version deployed. If you only deployed one of
the
2.x DLLs and you still have some 1.4 versions there, you're going to have
problems.

--

Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP
OpenNETCF Consulting
Giving back to the embedded community
http://community.OpenNETCF.com

"Nat" <Nat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Thank you for your reply
I put them in the FILES section of my BIB file.
Actually It was working with the previous version of OpenNetCf 1.4. I
did
the same kind of thing with 2.2 version and it doen't work. That 's why
don't catch my mistake.

Nat.

"Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]" wrote:

Where did you put it? Remember that it's a managed code DLL, not a
native
DLL. It can't be in the MODULES section of your BIB file...

Paul T.

"Nat" <Nat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
For my smartdevice application, I use the
OpenNETCF.Windows.Forms.dll.
So
added the DLL to the OS. But when I run the application, I get an
exception
"MissingMethodException": File or Assembly name
"OpenNETCF.Windows.Forms"
or
one of its dependencies was not found.

Then I put all the OpenNetCF dlls in my OS, but I still get the same
Exception.

I don't get my mistake. Any idea?

Nat.

.