Re: Free WAV 2 MP3 encoder / PPC2003 / WM5 / WM6

On Oct 23, 9:28 pm, Dmitry <dpol...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello All,

can anybody help me with MP3 encoder library for Pocket PC ?
(PPC2003 / WM5 / WM6)

i need some free library which is able to convert WAV 2 MP3 frame by
frame;

I am going to use Lame, but afaik this was not ported to CE yet, so i
will have to do that on my own;
Is there any free library, ready to use on CE platform ?

Thank you very much in advance,

mad is another library that you can use that uses integer math for the
decoding (instead of floating point like a lot of the other
libraries.) Mad is under the GPL unless you want to commercially
license it (Lame is LGPL.)

Brad.

  • Re: Using a newer version of glibc
    ... Prakash Prabhu wrote: ... > in a higher version of glibc. ... use the path you tell it to load the libraries. ... The only people for me are the mad ones -- the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow Roman candles. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: memory question
    ... > It would be rather lame if libraries were exclusive access. ... I think it would be very lame too. ... Is there a rule of thumb for memory use calculations? ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: What is the difference between std_logic_vecotor and signed
    ... This time ieee.std libraries got me mad. ... and unsigned signals in the same module, and that the names of the ... have to do the '+' operations in the codes and NUMERIC_STD doesn't ...
    (comp.lang.vhdl)
  • Re: What is the difference between std_logic_vecotor and signed
    ... I have read some posters to recommend to use ... This time ieee.std libraries got me mad. ... and unsigned signals in the same module, and that the names of the ...
    (comp.lang.vhdl)