Re: GPS Control panel Application

I do not know the test app you have seen (I've no WM installed) but GPSAPI
in native code are pretty simple and effective to use: create a dialog with
a bunch of LTEXT or EDITTEXT controls and fill them with the data you get
from GPSGetPosition.
If you want to perform specific configuration steps for you GPS device you
can access it using standard serial port API's on the serial port exposed by
the GPS Intermensiate Driver multiplexer

l.calligaris.nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.eurotech.it

<tpandey02@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
On Oct 23, 10:19 am, "Bruce Eitman [eMVP]"