Re: memory allocation for nk.bin
- From: Jack <unseen_coder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 01:58:54 -0700 (PDT)
what you physically consume depends if you are using pageing or not
(check the ROMFLAGS for this).
the nb0 file size is exactly what you define with the ROMSIZE (in your
config.bib file), which reflects the total size of your OS image. the
more modules and files you add to your os design, the closer the sizes
of your bin and nb0 files get (the *.bin file size increases the more
modules you add).
when the bootloader loads the bin file it actually creates the nb0
file while "uncompressing" the bin file.
- Prev by Date: Re: display problem
- Next by Date: Re: GPS Control panel Application
- Previous by thread: Re: memory allocation for nk.bin
- Next by thread: Sharing data between driver and application