Re: GPS Control panel Application

On Oct 22, 10:50 pm, "Luca Calligaris"
<l.calligaris.nos...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Help about...? Creating a control panel applet? Take a look athttp://msdn..microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb821703.aspx

l.calligaris.nos...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<tpande...@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggionews:64ad7e74-86cf-4c1c-820c-8a9375285385@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All,

Can anybody provide help?

Actually I am going to develop an application that will use the GPS to
calculate the positions,will be able to work as an a-gps,standalone
gps.
I am working on WM6.1.
I want this application to be as a control panel applet so that the
user can go to settings->system->GPSapplication and that will show
options for user settings,operation settings etc.

Appreciate any help.

TPandey- Hide quoted text -

Thanks Luca,

I went through the control panel link that you sent me.
I already developed a control panel application for displaying the
version info of my image.

I have seen this code for GPS application in my WM tree and it is a
test app and seem to me like they developed this app using MFC so the
initialization of app,creation of windows etc are completely different
than what we have in our control panel applets.

Is there a way I can port that MFC code to control panel applet?

T Pandey

  • Re: GPS Control panel Application
    ... I do not know the test app you have seen but GPSAPI ... If you want to perform specific configuration steps for you GPS device you ... From what you are telling us, you are capable of creating a control panel ... I want this application to be as a control panel applet so that the ...
  • Re: Control Panel Applets
    ... it was not the Control Panel applet but my mind that was missing. ... | "Jack Ross" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: Need to gray out an option in Graphics Properties.
    ... I found the Intel GMA driver igfxcpl.cpl and tried to hide the applet but it ... also couldn't find the .cpl extension for Printers & Faxes. ... > *.cpl files are Control Panel extensions. ... > irprops.cpl = Wireless Link Control Panel Applet ...
  • Re: GPSID questions
    ... to make a GPS PnP. ... if there's no control panel app and you're using the ... Even with GPSID control panel included, on WM we know this is too hard to ... I am aware of that the gps driver should setup CurrentDriver ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
  • Re: get the control panel name
    ... Many of the control panel applets are contained in a single DLL, ... Paul G. Tobey wrote: ... how to launch a control panel applet in CE via C# app ...