Re: Sharing data between driver and application

There are several ways to do this. You could use a message queue or an
event and IOCTL...

www.EuroTech.com

"Maarten" <Maarten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi,

I'm having the following situation: My TV-input driver writes video pages
trough DMA into memory. A second process (either a 2D DMA or a memory
copy)
picks out certain elements (ancillary teletext data) and writes them to a
fifo.

How can I make this FIFO available to my user application? (share it
between
the driver and application)

regards,
--
Maarten

  • Sharing data between driver and application
    ... My TV-input driver writes video pages ... trough DMA into memory. ... A second process (either a 2D DMA or a memory copy) ... How can I make this FIFO available to my user application? ...
  • Re: IMGRAM64 problem
    ... Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com ... I did not saw that I have more memory as I got in WinCE 5.0. ... Ram memory. ... All of the IMGRAMxxx memory configurations you see in the Config.bib ...
  • Re: A Wince6.00 Romimage code question when initial?
    ... Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com ... B Debugger The Kernel Debugger is waiting to connect with target. ... Booting kernel with clean memory configuration: ... PID:400002 TID:410002 Initializing Memory Mapped File Support ...
  • Re: Added an app to my BSP - Where is it?
    ... Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com ... My bib file has it in both the Modules and Files sections with Memory Type ... I update my target and boot Wince which boots the Wince 6.0 desktop. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: Memory marshaling in WinCE6
    ... It is asyncronous when you have another thread that reads/writes the buffer. ... Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com ... In fact, I don't have any embedded pointers, it is a pointer to the ... buffer I want to fill with the data stored in internal memory. ...