Re: Sharing data between driver and application

You can buffer the teletext data in a FIFO in your driver, the user
application can use ReadFile or DeviceIOControl to read out
the data. Or maybe you can create a write message queue in the driver wher
you will put the data and read the queue from the application

l.calligaris.nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.eurotech.it

"Maarten" <Maarten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
Hi,

I'm having the following situation: My TV-input driver writes video pages
trough DMA into memory. A second process (either a 2D DMA or a memory
copy)
picks out certain elements (ancillary teletext data) and writes them to a
fifo.

How can I make this FIFO available to my user application? (share it
between
the driver and application)

regards,
--