Re: Display driver power management

My view is that this is an interesting requirement that was probably created
by someone who didn't want to do the work in the application.

Is it safe to assume that this is not a general purpose computer, but
instead will run an application in kiosk mode (full screen, no access to
other applications or the desktop)?

www.EuroTech.com

"Seshu" <seshucherukuri@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hello,

Here i have a very tricky question.
I m trying my best to implement to display driver that it only sends
data to display, when if image in wince frame buffer has changed.
here i would like to know this generic question
If no new blits is received from the GDI,then we have to intimate
kernel to enter sleep mode.??
Let me know your views on above scenario... how to find the correct
functions in GPE classes. to get to know the blit changes.

Thanks,
Seshu

  • Re: Display driver power management
    ... Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com ... I m trying my best to implement to display driver that it only sends ... to get to know the blit changes. ... Give me your ideas how to go ahead with the above scenario. ...
  • Display driver power management
    ... Here i have a very tricky question. ... I m trying my best to implement to display driver that it only sends ... functions in GPE classes. ... to get to know the blit changes. ...
  • Re: CEPC image not getting loaded?
    ... Bruce Eitman (eMVP) ... Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com ... Even once I added all display driver ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded)
  • Re: Mouse Pointer on LCD
    ... the mouse cursor in your display driver and mouse driver. ... Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com ... Mouse Pointer moves as i touch the LCD Touch Panel and it is visible all ...
  • Re: VGA on Windows CE 6.0
    ... cause many fixed size dialogs to be changed to portrait (tall) instead of ... Your display driver is responsible for the resolution of the display, ... Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com ... I would like to know whether it is possible to build VGA CE ...