Re: memory allocation for nk.bin

How the compressed bin file can run at SDRAM?

It can't. It's uncompressed by your bootloader into RAM (and essentially
becomes the nb0).

--

Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP
OpenNETCF Consulting

  • Re: Profiler tools for WinCE 6.0 device
    ... WinMain become numeric and alpahet..it is my remote call profiler got any ... Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP ... Giving back to the embedded community ...
  • Re: file handling
    ... "Chris Tacke, eMVP" wrote: ... Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP ... Giving back to the embedded community ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)
  • Re: file handling
    ... "Chris Tacke, eMVP" wrote: ... Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP ... Giving back to the embedded community ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)
  • Re: Missing Link for CF Application Idle Timer
    ... I just created a new entry for it: ... Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP ... Giving back to the embedded community ...
  • Re: Linux vs WCE
    ... Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP ... Giving back to the embedded community ... I was wondering if there are any disadvantages when using linux as opposed ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsce.embedded.vc)