OLECE400.dll in Windows CE 6.0

Hi,
is it possible to use the OLECE400.dll from WinCE5.0 in Windows CE 6.0 ?
I can not make an .exe work that depends on OLECE400.dll in Windows CE 6.0
Any hint?

best regards
Javier Grijalba

  • OLECE400.dll in Windows CE 6.0
    ... I can not make an .exe work that depends on OLECE400.dll in Windows CE 6.0 ... Any hint? ... best regards ... Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/ ...
  • Uninstalling Windiws Services in Win2k
    ... How may I uninstall a service in windows 2000 ... if yes please send me a hint ... Best Regards ... Yanal Shogah ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.general)
  • Re: OLECE400.dll in Windows CE 6.0
    ... use ce compatibility tool on olece400.dll to check if the binary uses ... I can not make an .exe work that depends on OLECE400.dll in Windows CE 6.0 ... Any hint? ... best regards ...
  • General low performance of wish in Windows
    ... One can see a real difference in performance in wish under windows. ... Any hint welcome. ... Best regards, ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: Should I use Registry Cleaners and Auto Fixers for my windows?
    ... > If we have to check the registry for what we are uninstalling then is their ... > Kind Regards ... >> If you have a well aged windows install it will find a ton of waste and it ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)