Re: GPS Control panel Application

Help about...? Creating a control panel applet? Take a look at

l.calligaris.nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.eurotech.it

<tpandey02@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
Hi All,

Can anybody provide help?

Actually I am going to develop an application that will use the GPS to
calculate the positions,will be able to work as an a-gps,standalone
gps.
I am working on WM6.1.
I want this application to be as a control panel applet so that the
user can go to settings->system->GPSapplication and that will show
options for user settings,operation settings etc.

Appreciate any help.

TPandey

  • Re: GPS Control panel Application
    ... Bruce.Eitman AT EuroTech DOT com ... If you want to perform specific configuration steps for you GPS device you ... I want this application to be as a control panel applet so that the ... 2, pa cmd type 0 ...
  • Re: GPS Control panel Application
    ... If you want to perform specific configuration steps for you GPS device you ... I want this application to be as a control panel applet so that the ... TLS & XDR ... 2, pa cmd type 0 ...