RE: fmd.h cannot be found

The "Microsoft Certification for Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Preperation Kit"
should explain how to do this, and also get you up and startedc on CE 6.0
development. I would recommend a couple of years before you take the exam

"jhendrix58" wrote:

I just entered a new job and I am starting to learn platform builder.

My current mission is to refactor the code an existing, working flash file
system such that it uses an FMD.

In my skeletal fmd I have the following code:
#include <fmd.h>
When compiled it generates C1083: cannot open include file fmd.h: no such
file or directory.

I am confused. I would have believed that fmd.h would be provided as part
of the system libraries. What must I do?