Re: OpenNetCf dlls

Thank you for your reply.

It's a new project, new Os. I don't use anymore Compact framework 1.0 and
OpenNetCF1.4.

I put all the OpenNetCf DLLs in the Bib file of the project (15 DLLs.),
Compact framework 2.0 is included in the OS. I don't get what I forget.

Nat.

"Chris Tacke, eMVP" wrote:

Well, from what we know all we can deduce is that either you're missing a
file or you have a wrong version deployed. If you only deployed one of the
2.x DLLs and you still have some 1.4 versions there, you're going to have
problems.

--

Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP
OpenNETCF Consulting

"Nat" <Nat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Thank you for your reply
I put them in the FILES section of my BIB file.
Actually It was working with the previous version of OpenNetCf 1.4. I did
the same kind of thing with 2.2 version and it doen't work. That 's why I
don't catch my mistake.

Nat.

"Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]" wrote:

Where did you put it? Remember that it's a managed code DLL, not a
native
DLL. It can't be in the MODULES section of your BIB file...

Paul T.

"Nat" <Nat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
For my smartdevice application, I use the OpenNETCF.Windows.Forms.dll.
So
added the DLL to the OS. But when I run the application, I get an
exception
"MissingMethodException": File or Assembly name
"OpenNETCF.Windows.Forms"
or
one of its dependencies was not found.

Then I put all the OpenNetCF dlls in my OS, but I still get the same
Exception.

I don't get my mistake. Any idea?

Nat.

  • Re: What is platform.bib entries for?
    ... If you want a dll to NOT be included, don't put it in the bib file (or ... > the BIN image, the other 2 ... > dlls should NOT be in the image, and are located within flash memory. ...
  • Re: OpenNetCf dlls
    ... Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP ... I put all the OpenNetCf DLLs in the Bib file of the project, ... "MissingMethodException": File or Assembly name ...
  • Re: OpenNetCf dlls
    ... Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP ... I put all the OpenNetCf DLLs in the Bib file of the project, ...
  • Re: msvcr80.dll and msvcr80d.dll
    ... I'm going to go with the "take the two dlls and register them with ... of places that the loader looks when trying to find EXEs and DLLs, ... As far as pulling the dlls out and putting them in my .bib file, ... I try to stay away from MFC, ...
  • Re: Dynamic Invoke from Umanaged Dll in CompactFramework (WinCE 5, C#, VS 2003)
    ... Full Framework 1.1 allows to pass a pointer to a managed function to a native function but you can not specify that a value which returned from native code should be treated as delegate. ... compact framework. ... This program needs to call a few DLL writen in EmbeddedC++. ... Unfotunately NOT all the DLLs will be installed. ...