Re: OpenNetCf dlls

Thank you for your reply.

It's a new project, new Os. I don't use anymore Compact framework 1.0 and

I put all the OpenNetCf DLLs in the Bib file of the project (15 DLLs.),
Compact framework 2.0 is included in the OS. I don't get what I forget.

"Chris Tacke, eMVP" wrote:

Well, from what we know all we can deduce is that either you're missing a
file or you have a wrong version deployed. If you only deployed one of the
2.x DLLs and you still have some 1.4 versions there, you're going to have

Chris Tacke, Embedded MVP
OpenNETCF Consulting
Giving back to the embedded community

"Nat" <Nat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Thank you for your reply
I put them in the FILES section of my BIB file.
Actually It was working with the previous version of OpenNetCf 1.4. I did
the same kind of thing with 2.2 version and it doen't work. That 's why I
don't catch my mistake.

"Paul G. Tobey [eMVP]" wrote:

Where did you put it? Remember that it's a managed code DLL, not a
DLL. It can't be in the MODULES section of your BIB file...

Paul T.

"Nat" <Nat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
For my smartdevice application, I use the OpenNETCF.Windows.Forms.dll.
added the DLL to the OS. But when I run the application, I get an
"MissingMethodException": File or Assembly name
one of its dependencies was not found.

Then I put all the OpenNetCF dlls in my OS, but I still get the same

I don't get my mistake. Any idea?