Include path

Hi all,

I'd like to know the procedure for adding to the include path on my OS
desing 2 directories with some .h libraries to tell the compiler where to
find the appropiate header files.

I don't want to create a subproject with a single application and including
this libraries on it because I'd like to use that libraries with some other
applications.

I'm sure if I've explained my problem in a right way.

Regards.

  • Re: 10.0-CUR r226986 && ports (general)
    ... configure:3232: checking for gcc ... Configured with: FreeBSD/amd64 system compiler ... configure:5483: checking how to associate runtime and link libraries ... configure: failed program was: ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Open Dylan 2011.1 released
    ... It is a pleasure for us to finally announce a release of Open Dylan. ... their code for the compiler and runtime libraries under the MIT ... The C back-end currently does not support multi-threaded programs. ...
    (comp.lang.dylan)
  • SUCCESS: DBD::Oracle 1.15 on HP-UX 11.11
    ... to link 32bit executables to 64bit libraries. ... * The format of compiled objects is specified by compiler options. ... while ora9 delivers only 2.0/64. ... a bit inconsistent considering the ora8 setup, ...
    (perl.dbi.users)
  • Re: port seahorse wont upgrade properly
    ... gnome-applets everytime I do a portupgrade gnome-applets: ... checking for C compiler default output file name... ... checking if cc static flag -static works... ... checking whether the cc linker supports shared libraries... ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • unable to compile "rrdtool-1.2.12" on AIX 5 m/c
    ... checking for C compiler default output file name... ... checking dlfcn.h presence... ... checking whether stripping libraries is possible... ... IEEE Math Checks ...
    (comp.unix.aix)