Re: Does OEMIdle will affect the speed of usb data transmission?

Thanks!
Yes, I have set a flag in the interrupt handling routine, and I think any
interrupt will get the OEMIdle to return. but I have not confirm whether the
USBF interrupt does make the OEMIdle return.

"Bruce Eitman [eMVP]" wrote:
Does your OEMIdle return when a USBF interrupt occurs?

www.EuroTech.com

"jack toshi" <zhoumc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I implemented the OEMIdle funtion on S3C2440 CPU with PB5. The power was
saved evidently, but when I used the devce as a USB Mass Storage through
USB Slave port, I found the transmission speed was very low, and the whole
process proceeded off and on.

Is there anything should I pay more attention about the S3C2440 on
OEMIdle?

Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks!

.