Re: USB CDC driver?

=?Utf-8?B?Tmls?= <Nil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:EBE82AF7-DFD9-4955-B6DE-784CA2CA57DC@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Thanks to reply Valter,

Main thing is I want to use "USB Modem" on PXA270 board, I don't
have any code and I don't know how it will be work. I think in
this case PXA can be act as Host (controlling CDC devices), which
will control USB Modem. Is it right?

Yes it is.
In this case following Rob's suggestion about the printer driver as a
model for your own driver is a good one (contacting Rob to know if he
or is company may sell that driver may be another one...).

--
Valter Minute
www.fortechembeddedlabs.it

  • Re: USB Modem
    ... TTDRIVER is just the class driver. ... small subset of the actual port/class interface. ... written to a specific standard - and to tell the OP what to look for. ... Then it isn't a USB modem. ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: [CFT] Sierra Wireless HSPA+ USB modem
    ... Here is a driver for Sierra Wireless HSPA+ USB modem. ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • How to make EDGE USB Modem work in Linux?
    ... Have a EDGE USB Modem and want to connect internet with it. ... It has a drive that contain a driver and windows users install it and go .. ... issue by sending the command which actually performs the switching ... Not a storage device, skipping SCSI inquiry ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: USB CDC driver?
    ... this case PXA can be act as Host, ... model for your own driver is a good one (contacting Rob to know if he ... both have USB modem drivers which may save you a whole ...
  • Re: Is Creative Modem Blaster V.92 USB (DE5671 Model) dial-up modem supported in Linux?
    ... to see an old Creative Modem Blaster V.92 USB dial-up ... A "real" hardware USB modem would ... while the Linmodem driver would create some device. ... Red Hat Enterprise Linux) and apparently it worked with no problem. ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)