Re: GPRS internet Wince5.0

Thank u obcd.
I had already done to the changes in registry,the reset commande ATZ to AT u
told.
I know that i must then show "Connected" but it do not shows even a hour is
passed, my credit drops, server authenticates the user, then the Connection
can not be established i think, here, at the point where it stops. I tried to
open internet explorer as well as msn messenger, but both were just
disconnected which shows that the connection is not established at all.

Then it is so much confusing that service provider's Log shows iv been
connected again n again, also some credit drops from my sim account on every
attemp i made. and sometimes the some IP address is also asigned to my device.

im a bit confused with the things that after user authentication, what is
left in the connection process?
also,
the command
+ CGDCONT=1,"IP","ZONGINTERNET"
Here, i thought for a time to change IP to PPP as wince used PPP to make WAN
connections, can any once give help to this too?

and plz someone guid that what is going wrong in my GPRS internet dialup
connectivity which stops at the message "User Atuthenticated"

** I had changed the watch dog timeout in the platform builder as it was
stated by some blog's help. Is it the right step?

  • Re: try backing the beachs unwilling objective and Ikram will taste you
    ... They are confusing in connection with the ... trap now, won't shut courts later. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: asp.net, vs2k5, getting started connecting to databases... Im confused
    ... It's a bit confusing when you first get started and the short answer ... Depending on how you want to display the data in your webparts, ... // this with the current connection. ... // Close data reader object and database connection ...
  • Bluetooth DUN on my new phone
    ... I used to have a Nokia phone and I had a ... Dial-up connection to *99# for an internet connection. ... SGH-D407 which are Edge 10 phones and bluetooth enabled. ... bluetooth and one thing that is confusing is the number to dial. ...
    (alt.cellular.cingular)
  • Re: What used to be simple is now simply confusing
    ... With ASP, when I wanted to do something as trivial as updating a visitor ... writing the field back to the table, closed and got rid of the connection ... simply confusing. ... using (conn) ...
  • Re: Want to access my connection from about 2-3 blocks away
    ... you write a confusing and misleading post, ... There was nothing confusing or misleading about it. ... Here I am asking what to buy to capture my connection at home. ... "Do I need a whole new router or can I buy a booster of some sort? ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)